Shipping calculated at checkout.
Named in honor of the first African- American Clock Maker, the Peter Hill is just as innovative as its namesake. This piece features a rose gold colored bracelet, case, and accents. The date display window keeps you on track, while the sweeping automatic movement keeps you on time.
Case Material: Brushed Stainless Steel
Case Diameter: 42mm
Movement: Japanese Miyota 8215 Automatic Sweeping
- Vibration Frequency: 21600 /hour
- PARASHOCK anti- shock system
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 Meters)
- Date: Quick Set Date
- Hands: Sword Hour and Minute Hands Suffused with Carmine Red and Verdant Green Colours. Sweeping Pontife Second Hand Affixed to the Iconic Bronson "B"
- Bracelet: 20mm Link Bracelet with Dual Deployant Butterfly Clasps
- Crown: Fluted Dual Position Push Crown with Iconic Bronson "B"
- Crystal: Saphire
- Markings: Applied Indexes with Luminous Fill. 12 o' clock Indexes filled with Carmine Red and Verdant Green Colours.
Masterfully Designed in Cleveland, OH, USA
1 Year Warranty
Free Shipping to US and Canada!
Time Never Ends.